COMMERCIAL INCOME TAX SERVICES
Commercial Income Tax services:
- Preparation and filing of Federal and State Income Tax
- 990 Preparation for non-profits
- Sales Tax
- IRS Representation
- Convenient and accurate electronic filing
- Bookkeeping system set-up and write-up (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Accounting services (QuickBooks Accounting Help and assistance )
- Financial statements
- Payroll services and deductions
- Audit representation
- Business Valuation
- Estate and Trust Planning and Tax Preparation
- Cash Flow and Budgeting Analysis
- Personal Income Tax solutions geared toward small or medium sized business owners
How can a Towanda and surrounding areas business ensure optimal tax savings and benefits?
Thompson & Company, LLP regularly monitors federal and state tax laws that may affect small or medium sized businesses and non-profits in Towanda and surrounding areas and the surrounding areas. Our qualified team of Certified Public Accountants structures tax and other financial services to the precise needs of all clients to maximize tax savings and enhance the financial security of your commercial enterprise.
How do Thompson & Company, LLP’s commercial tax services benefit Towanda and surrounding areas businesses throughout the year?
Maintaining accurate financial records while remaining informed of the latest tax advantages is an added task for an already busy entrepreneur. Thompson & Company, LLP experts provide accurate bookkeeping and solid tax solutions that secure financial benefits for Towanda and surrounding areas business owners.
Our team of qualified professionals is available to discuss various tax strategies and other financial service options with Towanda and surrounding areas commercial organizations.
Thompson & Company, LLP provides free consultations Tel: (570) 265-8829 or Email: email@example.com